Rules for Sutton Lawn Fishing
1. Current permit and rod licence must be carried at all times. Anyone who fails to produce either on days of fishing may be asked to leave.
2. Dogs are allowed on the site, but must be well behaved and on a lead.
3. Fishing is by annual invitation and may be terminated at any time. Rule breaking or bad behaviour will result in termination of ticket and instant expulsion without refund.
4. No litter. Any angler found with litter in their swim whilst fishing or after departure will be BANNED—this is irrespective of whether the angler deposited the litter or not. Please take all litter home or bin it
5. Anglers can act as a bailiffs if necessary and challenge anyone on the lake they suspect of being
6. Cars must be parked in the parking areas,
7. Cutting or removal of any vegetation is NOT allowed
8. Any signs of pollution , fish or wildlife in distress please notify us at once.
9. Barbless or Micro barbed Hooks only NO LARGER THAN Size 4
10. Strictly no fishing the bird area on Sutton lawn. Only fish off proper pegs
11. Maximum of 2 Rods only. 3 rod rule applies to res only
12. Please do not leave rods in the water unattended OR NO MORE THAN 10 METERS AWAY
13. If carp fishing , line must be minimum of 10lb
14. No Keepnets unless in a match
15. Anglers must have a suitable landing net
16. No shock leaders, no braid main line (except for spod and marker rods) and no fixed leads.
17. Only suitable large unhooking mats and landing nets must be used if carp fishing
18. No carp to be kept in keepnets. It is acceptable to retain for a short period of time to allow for
photography in a floatation sling, but the sacking of fish is not acceptable.
19. Children must not be left on there own.
20. No wading or swimming in the water.
21. No fish to be taken away from the water.
22. Bait boats are NOT ALLOWED - res only
23. No open fires allowed at any time. Stoves ok
24. If you see any dead or unwell fish please report it
25. Strictly no guns, No drugs or Alcohol No loud music
26. All nets and unhooking mats must be completely dry before starting to fish (this is to prevent the spread of diseases from other fisheries).
27. Predator fishing season is Oct 1st until Feb 29th. No Lure /spinning /dead baits outside this time.
28. PLEASE RESPECT OUR BAILIFFS.
Price structure 2022/23
2 types of membership includes the use of both Sutton lawn and Kings Mill res.
We are offering a Premium season ticket for £60 for the year from June 1st - May 31st. OVER 18s ONLY
This includes night fishing .You can night fish on both venues. But we have strict rules. Caught drinking or taking drugs you will lose the right and be banned. Standard ticket is £40.00 . This is a dawn till dusk only. Again the same yearly membership as the other ticket June 1st - May 31st
Day tickets on SUTTON LAWN are £10 for 2 rods / £7.00 for 1 rod per day only. Available on the bank. Cash only . No night fishing. No alcohol or drugs.
OAP £5.00 proof needed. Max 2 rods
Under 14 free must fish with adult.